Creighton School District
Community Education Department
- Brandy Pedroza – Biltmore Preparatory Academy
- Karla Manzo – Creighton Elementary
- Ebelia Cruz – Excelencia Elementary School
- Elvia Martin Campo – Gateway Elementary School
- Veronica Y Torres De Ramirez– Larry C. Kennedy Elementary School
- Annabella Gomez – Loma Linda Elementary School
- Ramcy Caballeros – Monte Vista Elementary School
- Claudia Denogean – Papago Elementary School
- Lucilla Gonzalez – William T. Machan Elementary School
- Improve the quality and quantity of parent/teacher communication.
- Improve student learning through effective parent involvement.
- Create a family-friendly school culture.
- Increase meaningful parent involvement in the school.
- Organize regular educational workshops for parents.
- Raise parent awareness of academic standards and standardized testing.
- Connect students with supplemental academic support.
- Give teachers support by arranging family intervention assistance.
- Connect schools and families with community resources.
- Facilitate volunteering opportunities to parents and community members.
- Promote and improve information flow between parents, schools, and community.